Friday, June 10, 2016

Happy Friday! What is your ALL TIME favorite book?








Prompt of the week

What is your ALL TIME favorite book?



Greek Mythology by Edith Hamilton

I still read this book once a year. Although this is read multiple times, I still can't remember all the gods and goddesses names LOL. It's been with me since 1997, during high school days.

But when it comes to books turned movies, Lord of the Rings by Tolkien is my top.

As for my all-time favorite book series, it's Vampire Academy by Richelle Mead.


 How about yours? Happy Friday!

For newbies, to join the hop, 







1 comments:

Katiria said...

Ohh great pick I haven't heard about this book but it looks and sounds absolutely fantastic plus I totally love mythology books. Thank you for stopping by and following my blog. Old Follower.

Related Posts with Thumbnails