Friday, February 7, 2014

Happy Follow Friday!



It's time for the weekly hop!! If you want to meet new friends, visit Alison Can Read  or Parajunkee's View and join the blog hop. 


Question of the Week: If you could read a book for the “first time” again, which book would it be? Why?

Like Alison, if you are closely following this blog, my obvious answer to a question like this is Vampire Academy by Richelle Mead. This is the book series I loved for years (LOTR dropped to 2nd place now). I remember the first time I found the series, heaven! Waiting the next book to come out, I literally counted the days! Even had my cousin buy Blood Promise in the US because our bookstore don't have it yet here (Philippines). Also remember the feeling when it ended. 

Yaaaay, next week hubs and I will be watching the movie adaptation... excited and worried at the same time... praying it won't turn into Vampire 'Mean Girls'.

How about you? Happy Friday!

2 comments:

twinspin said...

I have yet to read that series.
New follower via GFC :)
Here is our FF!

Unknown said...

I LOVE the Vampire Academy series. I wish I put that down as my answer too! I know, the movie trailers make the series look like a romantic comedy genre similar to mean girls. It makes me so sad, but hopefully *fingers crossed* the movie will turn out okay? Oh, and I'm from Manila too :)

New GFC Follower! :)

My FF: Isabelle's Book Reviews

Related Posts with Thumbnails