Friday, June 22, 2012

Follow Friday






It's time for the weekly hop!! If you want to join the fun, visit Alison Can Read  for the link.


Q: If you could "unread" a book, which one would it be? Is it because you want to start over and experience it again for the first time? Or because it was THAT bad?


I want to "unread" the Vampire Academy Series. I love that series so much, made me so sad that when I tried to re-read the books, I never felt the same excitement I had for the past 2-3 years when I began the series. Wish I could experience that again, being in love with the characters and the smell of the pages when I had the books fresh from the bookstore. The series has spin-off (Bloodlines) but it's just not the same.


How about you? Happy Friday!!!

6 comments:

BLHmistress said...

I have the first book but haven't gotten to it. I hope soon my TBR pile is out of control LOL

Follower

My FF

Elle said...

I am a new follower!! I haven't finished Vampire Academy yet! But I can't wait to!!

Unknown said...

New follower through GFC as lucyatmax. Please visit and follow my blog at: bethartfromtheheart.blogspot.com .
Enjoyed my visit here and your answer to the ?. My niece wants me to read Vampire Academy.
Beth

Leah Marie @ Reading With My Eyes Shut said...

I've read Vampire Academy and liked it, but not enough to want the first time reading magic back. I haven't gotten to Bloodlines yet, but since Adrian is my favorite character from VA, I think I'll like it.

Thanks for stopping by and following my blog! I followed ya back.

Kate said...

Hi, sorry I'm late to the hop! love the blog and followed on GFC and NB. I would love it if you could check out my blog: http://readingunderthewillowtree.blogspot.co.uk/

Midnyte Reader said...

Hi, I'm stopping by late from the Blog Hop. It's hard to find books that give you that wonderful feeling when you read them. It makes the ones you do find even more special.

Related Posts with Thumbnails