Friday, April 20, 2012

Follow Friday




It's time for the weekly hop!! If you want to join the fun, visit Alison Can Read  for the link.


Q: Fight! Fight! If you could have two fictional characters battle it out (preferably from books), who would they be and who do you think would win?


Oh this is fun! I would love to see Jean-Claude (from Anita Blake series) fight with Quinn O'Connor (Riley Jenson books). Both are old and powerful vampires, oh surely with those powers they have, the battle would be epic!  As for the question who would win? Jean-Claude is only about some hundred years old but Quinn has over a thousand years making him very ancient and more powerful. So I believe Quinn would win!


How about you??? 

4 comments:

Gina said...

I haven't read either of those books, adding to my list! I am new follower, and you can visit my F & F here: http://readingteam.blogspot.com/2012/04/feature-and-follow-friday-6.html

Jessica @ a GREAT read said...

Go Quinn!! Not familiar with Jean Claude since I haven't read that series, but I would so love to see Quinn win!

Here's my Friday Hops

Have a GREAT weekend!

Old Follower :)

Aeicha @ Word Spelunking said...

Great answer!

Thanks for stopping by and following! I followed back!
:) Aeicha Word Spelunking

Jenna and Ashley said...

Sometimes the wisest are the greatest:)

Old follower.

-Jenna @ Fans of Fiction
Thanks for hopping by!

Related Posts with Thumbnails