Friday, March 9, 2012

Follow Friday



It's time for the weekly hop!! If you want to join the fun,
visit Alison Can Read  for the link.


Q: Have you ever looked at book's cover and thought, This is going to be horrible? But, was instead pleasantly surprised? Show us the cover and tell us about the book.


Riser by Becca Smith 


Mojo by Kris Sedersten

I thought Riser and Mojo book covers looked weird, certainly made me think twice about reading both books but I was pleasantly surprised that these turned out to be great reads! Ooooh very scary books! 

5 comments:

Jessica @ a GREAT read said...

Those are new to me. But yeah, the covers aren't too hot. They're too dark, you can't really see anything.

Here's my Friday Hops

Have a GREAT weekend!

Old Follower :)

Cherie Colyer said...

Those covers are different.

New follower.
Here's my link

Between The Bindings said...

I have to agree they aren't very beautiful covers. thanks for the follow returning the favors

Sonia said...

Oh... wow... Yeah, not a fan of those covers. They're both so dark and it's almost kind of eerie. I'm glad you enjoyed the books though! They sound interesting :) Great choices!

Sonia
(New follower!)

Felicity Grace Terry said...

Liking the cover of Mojo, not so much the cover of Riser. What I want to know is why the same book sometimes has a different cover depending on which country it is to be sold in.

Related Posts with Thumbnails