Saturday, August 27, 2011

Succubus Revealed Chapter 2


It was announced in Bloodlines FB page that Richelle Mead had her baby boy today! 
Congrats congrats!! ;) 

Succubus Revealed Chapter 2

It took me a moment to really comprehend that in 30 seconds, the conversation had gone from a deeply seriously mystery about my love life to bowling for demonic bragging rights.  And yet, this wasn’t a particularly unusual pattern in my world.

“And by ‘we,’” added Jerome.  “I mean you four.”  He nodded toward Peter, Cody, Hugh, and me.

“I’m sorry,” I said.  “Let me make sure I’m following this right.  You’ve signed us up for some sort of bowling league.  One that you aren’t even going to participate in.  And this is somehow going to prove your employees’ ‘evilness’ to the world.”

“Don’t be silly.  I can’t participate.  Bowling teams only have four people.”  He didn’t comment on the proving evilness part.

“Well, hey, I’ll totally yield my spot to you,” I said.  “I’m not that great a bowler.”

To read more, click HERE



Georgina and Seth Revealed!

0 comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails