Monday, December 27, 2010

Status: I am NOT here

Yeah. I am not here. And this is not me. . . .  Oh just kidding!

Okay - I apologize for not posting anything and yeah for not writing book reviews. It's just that things are crazy at home, playing with my kids, reading books and watching movies and TV series. . . . .

Oh. I'm back working (in the office. . . . shhh) and I don't think I will be posting anything for the whole week. My one-week vacation would be next week and I need to finish all work in 3 days! Sooo I promise to post my reviews by next week . . . . here's the list:

Blue Moon by Laurell K. Hamilton
Raven Wings and 13 more twisted tales by Frank G. Poe, Jr.
Outlive Your Life by Max Lucado
Harvest Moon by Krista Ball

Great! New Year is coming soooo HAPPY NEW YEAR to all!


0 comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails