Sunday, December 5, 2010

Last Sacrifice: BIG day tomorrow!

We have read the first chapter of LAST SACRIFICE - well me, actually I read the first four chapters but really - there's no major spoiler there. So don't feel bad if you haven't read it.

News I read today: the VA spin off series now has a title. It will be called Bloodlines. Well, it's coming next August. Righty - you just read my mind! That's a month before Georgina's final book. I love Richelle Mead!

So? Are YOU ready for the BIG day tomorrow? I'm SOOO ready!!
Now before the BIG day, I am posting the Last Sacrifice TV commercial for one last look . . . .  




So happy that I have the whole day off on December 8. . . .

2 comments:

Miss Sigh...anide in the Word Emporium said...

Hey :).
Thank you for following my blog: I came to check yours out and it looks awesome so I am now your newest follower.
Since I'm commenting on this post I will admit to the fact that I haven't read any of the Vampire Academy books. I plan on rectifying that when I have some money however - everybody seems to have only god things to say about them.

Bookingly Yours said...

Hi! this series is highly recommended. so excited, in an hour, I'll have the book yipee!

thanks!

Related Posts with Thumbnails